Elegant modern music, timeless classics, and traditional music personalized and performed to perfection. I work with your vision, and with music that is special and meaningful to you, to create a beautiful and unforgettable experience.
Wedding Packages & Pricing
Offering 1-6hr wedding music packages for ceremony, cocktails, dinner and first dances. Pricing varies by date, time, and venue/location. Please contact me with your event details for my availability and a personalized quote. Packages can be customized to each wedding’s unique specifics. My most popular packages are:
2hr-3hr Ceremony & Cocktails
4hr-6hr Ceremony, Cocktails, Dinner & First Dances
Wedding Packages Include
- Music Equipment – I travel with a piano & sound system rated for up to 250 guests (additional sound can be arranged for larger events). Set-up and take-down are completed outside contract hours.
- Customized Music – All music selections are personally tailored to you.
- Prelude Music – All ceremony packages include 30 minutes of prelude music before the ceremony at no extra charge.
- Location Moves – Equipment can be relocated between ceremony, cocktails and dinner within the same venue or between different venues (ex. church ceremony and reception hall).
- Microphone – An extra microphone is included for your ceremony and/or speeches.
- Break Music – Background music is provided for breaks.
Wedding Ceremony Music
There is no limit to how much music can be included in a wedding ceremony, but the most common scenario is:
- Prelude – music to entertain guests before the ceremony begins
- Processional – the song(s) played while the bridal party & bride walk down the aisle; can be same or different songs
- Signing – a song to entertain guests while the bride and groom sign the registry
- Recessional – the song played while the couple walks back down the aisle after the ceremony
Ceremony songs are very personal choices and I encourage you to choose any songs that are special to you, they don’t have to be from my song lists. If I’m not already familiar with a song, I’m happy to learn it. Song lists of my most requested wedding music can be found on my Song Lists page.
- A Thousand Years by Christina Perri, Performed by Kimberley Dunn 4:06
- All Of Me by John Legend, Performed by Kimberley Dunn 4:05
- Ave Maria by Schubert, Performed by Kimberley Dunn 2:32
- Book Of Love by Peter Gabriel, Performed by Kimberley Dunn 3:42
- Hallelujah by Leonard Cohen, Performed by Kimberley Dunn 5:22
- How Long Will I Love You by Ellie Goulding, Performed by Kimberley Dunn 2:44
- Marry Me by Train, Performed by Kimberley Dunn 3:05
- Pachelbel's Canon in D by Pachelbel, Performed by Kimberley Dunn 5:09
- Sky Full Of Stars by Coldplay, Performed by Kimberley Dunn 3:22
- The Luckiest by Ben Folds, Performed by Kimberley Dunn 4:18
Cocktail and Dinner Reception Music
Live music during your wedding reception’s cocktail and dinner adds lovely ambience and entertainment. I always ensure the correct volume so that guests can talk naturally while still enjoying the music. I also provide my own background music for breaks for a seamless transition.
A bride and groom’s first dance is a focal point of any wedding and can be made even more special with live music. You are welcome to choose any songs that are special to you and I’m happy to perform separate songs for Father-Daughter and Mother-Son Dances or combine the dances into one song. I can also work with you to create your own original wedding song. Commonly requested First Dance songs can be found on my Song Lists page.
Original Custom Wedding Songs
The ultimate personalized gift for those looking for something truly special and unique. I work with my clients to create wedding songs that reflect their personal stories. Samples of my original work can be found on my Original Music page. Each song includes a live performance at the wedding, and a professional keepsake recording.
Grand Piano Rentals
Grand Pianos add undeniable beauty and sophistication to a wedding and can be brought into almost any sized space, big or small. Rentals include delivery and tuning, starting around $1500. If you are interested in having a grand piano for your wedding, I am happy to help coordinate that for you. For inspiration, you can check out my Photos page which features grand pianos in many beautiful wedding venues in Ottawa and beyond.
Religious, Church & Catholic Weddings
I have performed for many faith-based weddings in the Ottawa area as well as Catholic Wedding Masses which most commonly include some or all of the following: prelude, processional, responsorial psalm, gospel acclamation/alleluia, lighting of unity candle, offertory, communion, signing, and recessional. Commonly requested religious songs can be found on my Song Lists page.
I can perform at outdoor weddings provided there is a shaded area, the temperature is above 15°C, and there is no chance of rain in the forecast. If there is a chance of rain in the forecast on your wedding day, there would need to be a back-up plan to set up indoors or have a tent provided.
How To Book
Please contact me with the date, time and location of your wedding and I will quickly respond with my availability and a quote. If you would like to confirm your date, I will draft a contract and request a 50% deposit. Music selections are due 2 weeks before your wedding. Ceremony and First Dance songs are very personal choices and you are welcome to choose any songs that are special to you. Background music for prelude, cocktails and dinner can be chosen from any of my song lists.